Vegetarian Crispy Soya with Fried Rice Vermicelli
If you like quick, easy and tasty stir fried noodles, you will love this!
- 75 g Vegetarian Crispy Soya
- 200 g rice vermicelli (soaked in water until soft, drained)
- 10 g ginger (slices)
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 400 ml water
- 25 g shredded carrot
- 30 g “choy sum” (sectioned)
- 10 g red chillies (sliced)
- 35 g dried Shiitake mushrooms (soaked, sliced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
Cut Vegetarian Crispy Soya into strips,deep-fry until browned, dish up and drained. Keep aside.
Heat cooking oil in wok, add in ginger and stir-fry till fragrant.
Add in mushrooms and carrot, toss one minute.
Add in water and seasoning, bring to boil.
Put in rice vermicelli and stir-fry until well combined. Add fried Vegetarian Crispy Soya and choy sum, stir well, cook for 5 minutes. Dish up and serve hot.