A. EVERBEST VEG. TEO CHEW DUCK or EVERBEST VEG. MOCK DUCK
B. Broccoli florets, shredded ginger
C. Rice, cooking oil, sesame oil
Ingredients and Seasoning:
A. Mushroom, shredded ginger
B. 1 tbsp light soy sauce, drops of dark soy sauce, 2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce, 1 tsp sugar
C. Water 100g
D. Tapioca Flour
1. Cut EVERBEST VEG. TEO CHEW DUCK AND EVERBEST VEG. MOCK DUCK into slices.
2. Preheat oil to 160'c, deep fry EVERBEST VEG. TEO CHEW DUCK or EVERBEST VEG. MOCK DUCK until crispy, then remove and drain.
3. Cook broccoli in a boiled water for 3 minutes until tender-crisp and remove.
4. Wipe thin layer oil at the bottom of clay pot, add in washed rice and water; cook at high heat about 10 minutes.
5. When the rice almost cooked, put in EVERBEST VEG. TEO CHEW DUCK or EVERBEST VEG. MOCK DUCK and shredded ginger.
6. Pour in prepared mushroom sauce; simmer at low heat for another 5 minutes until rice cooked.
7. Turn off the heat, cover the clay pot and simmer for another 15 minutes.
8. Add in broccoli and sesame oil to stir well with rice, ready to serve.
Mushroom Sauce Cooking Methods:
1. Preheat oil; stir fry shredded ginger with ingredients B until fragrant.
2. Add in water and mushroom, simmer for another 15 minutes.
3. Finally, add tapioca flour to thicken.